Wedding floristry adds the triumph of freshness and charm, emphasizes overall styling and taste of the wedding, that’s why it is present throughout the whole day of the event. Flowers are used as decoration for cars, reception halls, table centerpieces, bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonnieres.
Wedding flower arrangement in Italy and Cyprus
Cyprus, as an island drowning in flowers and greenery, has a tendency to make surroundings as a natural floral decor. And yet, there is no limit to the guest delight, when they see the picturesque beach or garden, decorated with the flower garlands.
As for an Italian wedding flower arrangement traditions, compositions including ‘sheaf technique’ can be pointed out: olive branches, vines, wheat stalks, grapes, sunflowers, are the symbols of prosperity and a good fortune.
Rely on professionals
There is always a possibility to DIY wedding decorations, but it is better to rely on qualified specialists experienced in this field. Toutenrouge, as a team of professional destination wedding planners in Italy and Cyprus, provides wedding flower and decoration services.
- We are constantly monitoring all the latest decoration and flower arrangement trends
- We have a solid experience in the destination event planning, decoration and flower arrangement services
- We work directly with the wholesale flower suppliers saving therefore a lot of money and hassle
- We have a staff of talented decorators, able to create an incredible beauty even with a limited budget
Ready-made or individual decoration solution?
With a client’s limited budget we are proving ‘ready-made’ solutions. In case of an individual decoration request, we put you in direct contact with our specialist so that you can define the styling concept together.
What do we do after?
- We develop design project within the approved budget
- We determine the range of the required flower production.
- We approve the overall color styling
- All décor elements are carried out in the same style
Florist job is to make sure a quick location performance, so that flowers are able to keep freshness throughout the whole day of an event. There is no such definition as ‘off-season’ or stale flowers, because we work only with the wholesale flower partners, able to deliver best results all year round.