What is so attractive about a wedding in Liguria?
- Italy is one of those few European countries where marriage licence between foreigners has a legal force internationally
- Symbolic destination wedding does not require any paperwork and it is one of the most popular client choice
- Wedding ceremonies in Liguria in Italy are held inmagnificent historic places, such as casteless and villas, surrounded by the abundance of nature and love
What does Toutenrouge offer?
Toutenruge helps you plan your dream come true wedding in Liguria:
1. Official (civil) ceremony can be held in Villa Santa Margherita, built for Princess Tsenturionskoy, banquet hall can take up to 250 guests.
2. Symbolic ceremony:
- Villa Rosetti with up to 250 guests and a boat access
- Villa Spezia dated 18th century with a capacity of 120 guests
An exquisite Ligurian cuisine will definitely enchant even the pickiest gourmet: pesto sauseand fresh seafood are just some of the Mediterranean examples of excellence. Only here, in the Ligurian Riviera you will be able to taste a lot of sophisticated wines such as 'Cinque Terre DOC' or 'Sciacchetra'.
Celebrities of all times have also been fans of the Ligurian Riviera
One of the most famous places in Liguria is a small town of Portofino, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It has a rare combination of natural beauty, luxury and aristocracy, which is so attractive for millions of visitors every day.
Once upon a time Maria Medici and Francesco Petrarca lived here…Ernest Hemingway, Sigmund Freud and Guy de Maupassant have also been regular visitors. Today many celebrities such as Giorgio Armani, Dolce &Gabbana and many Hollywood representatives choose Liguria as their vacation destination.