The history and the beauty ofthenature are closely intertwined in the lands of Tuscany:vast sunny fields, picturesque vineyards, rocky islands,sapphire sea...but most importantly the magnificent ancient villas.
The latter today has become a popular venue choice for an unforgettable wedding in Tuscany. What could be more romantic rather than an ancient Tuscan castle dated to the times of Medici epoque?
Romantic minutes of happiness
The century-old olive trees createcosy corners in the valleys, making sound your wedding vows even more romantic. The time slows down and even the chaotic pace of life of the Italians could be no hindrance.
Let's choose a place for your wedding celebration:
For a civil wedding in Tuscany we propose:
- Villa Rosellino – situated not far from the centre of Florence – a favourite place of many noble individuals from England and France. The magnificent architecture and gardens fascinate with its quirkiness. You and your guests will be stunned by the beauty of the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception.
- Villa Chianti is situated close to Siena and is famous for its Roman gardens and the beautiful views over the Tuscan hills. Moreover villa is producing its own wine, which is absolutely excellent! The wine tasting can be offered to you and your guest directly in the cellars, where it is stored.
- Villa Monti is another breathtaking wedding venue in Tuscany. You have a possibility to choose between the two wonderful banquet rooms facing Elba Island.
- The terraces and the ancient staircases, the famous Italian Renaissance gardens, the quirky shapes of the hedges, the magnificent fountains...All of these can become your dream come true wedding venue by choosingthe beautiful Villa San Giorgio right in the heart of Tuscany.
The amazing Italian cuisine in this southern province is very different from the classics of the central region: wines are thinner and sweeter; dishes are distinguished by the diversity of fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices.
In order to have an official (civil) wedding in Italy, foreign citizens must submit an application and a number of notarized documents to the closest consulate of the country of origin in Italy. Here are some examples of the necessary documentation:
- Passports of the country of origin
- Birth certificates
- Divorce certificate (if any)
- Name change certificate (if any)