Italy. What a wonderful and welcoming country. A country that makes you fall in love with it right from the first sight. Even couple of days spent in this love land helps you understand why so many couples all over the world choose Italy as their wedding destination location ready to overcome any kind of difficulties in order to have a dream come true wedding ceremony.
This is all because a country with the beautiful landscapes and exquisite architecture, with the air filled with flower scent and Shakespeare's love sonnets, is able to create and give the newlyweds an unforgettable celebration. Italy is famous for its seaside, but the real gem would be the Alpine scenery – Como, Garda and Maggiore Lakes. The romantic wedding in the Italian lakes would becomeyour dream come true moment.
What shall the newlyweds expect?
- Official ceremony in the Italian Lakes
- Symbolic ceremony with a wedding reception in the Italian Lakes
- Religious celebration in the Italian Lakes
All the legal documentation confirming the official part of the wedding ceremony is internationally recognized. Toutenrouge provides assistance in the legal part of the planning procedure whether it is a civil or religious ceremony (to find out more click here). One of the most common trends in our client's choice at the same time is a symbolic ceremony since it does not require any documentation or legal registration therefore facilitating the planning process.
Wedding in the Italian Lakes: which one to choose?
Wedding in the Italian Lakes, with its abundance of local delicacies and sophisticated wines makes a lasting impression on you and your guests. The place chosen for the birth of a new family will forever remain in the hearts of the newlyweds.
- Lake Como with its original pond forms and colourful landscapes is one the most beautiful places in the world. It is a popular wedding destination choice not only for Italians but also for the foreign couples. It's proximity to Milan – the shopping capital of the world - gives it another advantage when it comes to the guest entertainment. The mild climate of Como Lake permits to have a wedding celebration even during the wintertime. Your wedding can take place in one the luxurious villas or historical palaces dated up to 16th century. Historical villa Balbianello is one of those wonderful places (to find out more about the villa click here).
- Lake Garda can become a fabulous place for a wedding reception, which can be celebrated on the shores of the luxurious hotel or an ancient villa. Right in the middle of the Lake Garda there is a magnificent Garda Island with its neo-gothic style villa remaining one the most exclusive wedding locations in Italy.
- Maggiore Lake with its stunning Alps view is the perfect place for a romantic civil ceremony right on the beach of the town hall. Elegant, sophisticated and aristocratic weddings are celebrated in the Lake Maggiore villas. Its spacious halls can accommodate up to 500 guests and its delicate cuisine can impress even the most finicky gourmet.
Italy attractsnot only the newlyweds
Italy is one of those countries knowing exactlyhow to permanently settle in the travellers' heart. One of the most famous Hollywood examples,who purchased the property on the Italian soil would be Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Leonardo di Caprio, the creator of the world known 'Star Wars' George Lucas.
George Clooney's villa is located just next door to the Lake Como home of the famous Italian designer Donatella Versace. The world known singer Sting also has a luxurious villa 'Il Palagio' dated to the 16th century in the heart of Tuscany. The clear sea and the most beautiful lakes in the world, mild climate, olive groves and the orange alleys create harmony in the nature, aesthetics and soul.