Symbolic wedding in Cyprus is one of our clients’ preferred choices due to the exemption of a number of bureaucratic steps inherent to the civil or religious ceremony.
- Appointment in the general consulate of the country of origin in Cyprus
- Declaration stating that according to the laws to which you are subject, there is no obstacle to your marriage
- Baptismal and confirmation certificates
Planning a symbolic wedding in Cyprus does not require any documents from the couple because it is not legally recognized by any State.
In order to plan an important event such as symbolic ceremony in Cyprus, couple has to identify the following:
- Date and location of the wedding in Cyprus
- Have a possibility to be flexible when choosing the right date due to the ‘overbooking’ of the wedding venues (the couple has to be aware that Cyprus is one of the most requested destination wedding countries in the world, therefore we highly recommend to start planning process at least 3-4 months before the scheduled date)
- Number of guests
Most of the venues presented by our company are available for the symbolic ceremony due to the lack of the legal force (except for the Civil Registry offices).